I deleted everything and rebuilt the page one section at a time watching carefully for syntax errors. I did not copy any of the old code that I had commented out. That did the trick. It turned out to be the most painless and quick solution of the day.
It seems that I have done much of what I can do.
The social web page is now working, too.
The missing picture on the men’s page must have been another crossed link. Both images were replacements added rather late, after the website had spawned many children.
This page was interesting to rebuild. I learned something. Practice is good.
I can see now that we should have had as many a five page designs instead of two.
I spent some time over two days trying to fix the bottom of ‘Blog’ without success. I don’t understand why it jumps to the left unlike other pages. I can’t budge it. Maybe there is something happening I cannot see. I should start the page over from scractch, but there are other problems I can fix.
The footer should be centered under the red blog button.